Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Some Birthday.
So yeah, yesterday was my birthday. And boy, some wonderous birthday it was. Off the top, in the morning went for duty. Rafeek was there, as usal, complaining about me being late for duty. Come on, what's the point in going so early? Got to wait there for the councillors to turn up, and also things only start at like 7.35. And I'm always there before that. So what's your big problem? Get lost.
Came back to class for lessons. Boring, as usal. Some people wished me a happy birthday, thank you. Can't remeber what I really did in lessons. After school, we had the A Math retest. Damn, it was hard, boring shit. Did what I would and left the others blank. Hoping that I can pass, cause I really don't want to come back for remdials, it's such a waste of time. Rayner, on the other hand, was reading his Chemistry, Biology and Combined Humanites textbooks under his table. That guy, super relaxed. I wonder how he does it.
After the retest, when to the studio for a bit of work. This video is taking a long long time to finish damit. Why did we even get involved in this. Ah well. Left for home at about 5. Reached home. And here comes the best part of the whole birthday.
At home, in a family of five, not one single idiot at home managed to remeber what day it was. Amazing, isn't it. Somehow, they all forgot. Yet, not one of my siblings' birthdays have ever been forgotten. See why I hate my family? It's been like this for a few years now. But, ah what the hell. They don't care much about me and I don't care much about them either. They can all go straight to hell for all I care. No wait, change that, I'll be the one to send them to hell.
So well, in conculsion, I'm now offically 15. Grown phyically, now 175cm tall, and grown a great deal metally. Some things have changed, and some stayed the same. So well, that's my birthday. Another year over and done with.
Engraved in Stone by T.I. on Wednesday 8 July 2009, 7.38 p.m.
0 shots
Post a Comment